Democratic data has gotten a lot bigger since our founder Ken Strasma pioneered campaign analytics in 2003. Our team has brought predictive analytics to races up and down the ballot everywhere from presidential races to city council elections.
- Presidential campaigns (Obama and Sanders)
- Campaigns for governor, senate, and congress
- State legislative campaigns
- Progressive ballot initiative campaigns
- City council and mayoral campaigns
- Democratic primaries and caucuses
- General elections
- International political campaigns on four continents
We’re the data and targeting team behind the revolutionary success of the Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders presidential campaigns, and we’re experts in creating and deploying the data analytics tools modern progressive campaigns need to reach the right voters.
Haystaq’s bespoke political data services include:
- Custom candidate support and issue modeling
- Custom turnout modeling
- Custom donor and fundraising modeling
- Volunteer program optimization modeling
- Experiment-driven persuasion modeling
and Experiment Informed Programs (EIP)
Haystaq consultants provide the support campaigns need to use their voter file data along with custom turnout scores, candidate support, issue scores, and fundraising scores to reach voters most efficiently with:
Haystaq campaigns can also take advantage of our existing comprehensive suite of issue scores. These help large campaigns save on custom analytics, and allow even the smallest campaigns to access the best in big data and microtargeting. Use our custom predictive models to help your progressive campaign reach its best audience. We look forward to helping your campaign make its greatest impact.