Optimize your Donor Base with AnalyticsWhether you are a national or local organization, charity, campaign or nonprofit, your fundraising can benefit from the same big data technology that we have used to help major candidates such as Bernie Sanders target donors.
Let us help you better understand:
- Donor Acquisition
- High, Medium & Low-Dollar Donors
- Optimizing the Ask
- Current, Lapsed & Inactive Donors
- Predicting when Donors will give (annually, event based, news based)
- Activists, Donors & Multimodal Supporters
- Current, Lapsed & Inactive Activists
- Volunteers vs. Attendees
- A/B Testing – Best Messages, Best Ask, Best Timing, etc.
- The Channels to reach your Donor — Direct Appeals, Direct Mail, Email,
Facebook, Digital, Telemarketing and Social Media
Our Results From a Gubernatorial Fundraising Campaign
Expand your Fundraising with HaystaqOur approach lets you maximize the contributions of current donors and find new prospects for first time donations. We start by taking a comprehensive look at current and past donors (both small-dollar and major donors), using any and all data you have to learn as much as possible. Next, we take that knowledge and build predictive microtargeting models to find new donor prospects. Finally, the predictive models are continually evaluated and adjusted based on actual results.
Phase one – Know your donors
- Where donors live
- What characteristics and demographics are most commonly shared amongst them
- What separates them from the public at large
This allows you to best target future solicitations in terms of message, communication type, and ask amount.
Phase Two – Donor Acquisition
Phase Three – Expanding your Donor Universe
Working with you to understand your dataOf course it is not enough to just deliver lists or simply augment your CRM data. We want you to be able to understand the results so our projects always include easy to understand summary reports and visualizations.
Explore our sample gallery